Here's a photo of my version. Enjoy!
Sunday, August 19, 2012
What to do with all those Zucchinis and Tomatoes.
A friend posted a recipe on Pinterest from Women's Health Magazine, which is too delicious and easy to not share. The cayenne and cinnamon in this soup is phenomenal!
I made this Savory Moroccan Soup for lunch using veggies from my garden and a couple items from my pantry. Substitutions I made were to cut up fresh tomatoes, skins on, from my garden instead of using a can of stewed tomatoes. I also could not find my ground cinnamon until after the soup was ready. So, I threw in a cinnamon stick. I also substituted the cous cous with 1 cup of quinoa. Finally, I added minced garlic. It just doesn't seem to be a dish without garlic.
Here's a photo of my version. Enjoy!
Here's a photo of my version. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this goes great with a whole wheat dinner roll spread with goat cheese.
ReplyDelete